PDM Group of Institutions is a pioneer group in imparting education since 1995. Spread over 95 acres, the campus is one of most advanced campuses in India. The group runs more than 12 different institutions providing high quality technical as well as medical education. Located in the National Capital Region (Delhi-NCR), PDM is among the most prominent choices for higher education among the students. PDM campus is home to more than 15000 students and 1200 faculty members.
PDM Group of Institutions is run by the renowned ‘PDM Religious & Educational Association’, PDM Religious & Educational Association (PDMREA) was established with a Mission and Vision to serve a larger section of the society by promoting Educational Institutions and rendering social service in the field of health–Education and Services.We established at an auspicious moment in the year 1995-96, with the primary objective of rendering selfless, dedicated and yeomen service to the cause of higher education. Its educational service to the society is accessed and widely appreciated. It has established and patronized a number of prestigious educational institutions, all of which have grown now to the stature of being accredited with the ISO 9001-2008 certification by the International Certification Services.
To carry forward their avowed mission for the fulfillment of their social commitments, various Institutions established under PDMREA are as follows:
- PDM Polytechnic (Morning shift) in 1995-96
- PDM College of Engineering in July 1999
- PDM Public School in 2003
- PDM College of Pharmacy in 2004
- PDM Institute of Engineering & Technology at Karsindhu,Safidon (Jind) in 2005
- PDM College of Education in 2006
- PDM Dental College & Research Institute in 2006
- PDM General Hospital in 2006
- PDM College of Diploma Engineering & Technology, Karsindhu,Safidon (Jind) in 2007
- PDM Polytechnic (Evening Shift) in 2008
- PDM School of Pharmacy, Karsindhu, Safidon (Distt. Jind) in 2008 and
- PDM College of Engineering for Women in 2009-10.
- PDM College of Technology & Management in 2011
- PDM School of Architecture & Town Planning in 2014
- PDM Primary School in 2015
- PDM University in 2016
All the above Educational Institutions are approved by the AICTE/ NCTE/ DCI/ Govt. of India/ MDU / PBDSUHS/ Govt. of Haryana/ CBSE. These Institutions are functioning strictly as per the prescribed rules/ regulations/ norms and guidelines of the Govt. of India/ Govt. of Haryana. The Association has a proud history of establishing new educational Institutions from time to time and running them successfully.