The course, in its essence, is an advanced study of:
- ever-changing trends in the fashion industry and market.
- creation of original designs through artistic talent and creativity.
- fashion-related market trends.
Graduates holding a Bachelor in Fashion Design may find careers as
- Textile Designer
- Retail Fashion Consultant
- Management Trainee
- Garment Sample Coordinator
- Knitwear Designer
- Assessor / Examiner of Garment Making
- Fashion Expert, etc.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||21,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||50,500|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|