B.Sc. in Information Technology (IT) is a three-year undergraduate course in Information Technology (IT) which is is primarily focused on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. In general, computer science degrees tend to focus on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing rather than emphasizing specific technologies. This degree is awarded for completing a program of study in the field of software development, software testing, software engineering, web design, databases, programming, computer networking and computer systems.
B.Sc. in Information Technology (IT) is a job oriented course that caters to the needs of the IT Industry. IT Industry has had its phases of gloom. Still, the sector has been growing in the recent past. Many IT parks and Hubs are being introduced across many Indian states. So, under such circumstances, going for B.Sc. IT will help one acquire sound IT skills that will help him/her land a decent job in the IT sector. Thanks to the arrival of Digital India and Tech Startup culture, IT professionals’ demand is once again on the rise!
B.Sc. Degree could act like a platform from where one may go for further studies and this enhance one’s qualifications like M.Sc IT, MCA etc.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||21,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||57,000|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|