Biomedical Engineering combines knowledge of both medicine & engineering; It integrates the various engineering disciplines to diagnose, mitigate, rehabilitate and solve problems related to biological health.
- To teach students how to analyse and implement practical solutions for complex interdisciplinary engineering problems.
- To teach the students state-of-the-art Clinical and Healthcare Equipment
- To give students a strong foundation for post graduate studies in the field of Electronics and biomedical engineering, biometrics, bioinformatics, and related disciplines.
- To provide students with hands-on experience through laboratory courses and opportunities in industry and government laboratories.
- To cultivate the ability of the students to communicate and work effectively in teams.
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||31,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||91,500|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|