History is the study of past events, particularly in human affairs. B.A (Hons.) in History students get knowledge about features of ancient, medieval and contemporary India. They also studies India’s social, economical, political and cultural aspects, while pursuing this course.
The course and our research are principally focused on the History of India, Asia & Europe. It covers a broad span of political systems, cultures and geographical locations. This period of History provides us with a profound understanding of the world that we live in today and the challenges that we face.
B.A. History Employment Areas
- Historical Fiction
- Historical Parks
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||21,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||50,500|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|