Last Opportunity to take Admission in BDS program through 2nd Mop-up Round of Haryana State Counseling. All NEET Qualified Candidates willing to take Admissions in BDS program at PDM Dental College, Bahadurgarh, Delhi-NCR
- Candidates are required to apply online after ensuring eligibility conditions.
- Duly filled all relevant details on the online application form as per guidelines. Upload your recent passport size photograph and copy of signature on the application form.
- After submission of the application form online, the system will generate an application number. The application number along with auto generated password will be mailed to your registered mail address. You can also check status of application form by visiting link click here. Status can be checked by entering the application number and password. Candidates are advised to take two copies of the printout. One copy to be submitted at the time of physical counselling. The second one to be retained by the applicant.
The Application Fee for Current Year Admission:
- Rs 1000 /- for UG & PG courses
- Rs 500/- for Diploma & Certificate Courses
- Rs 2000/- for Ph.D. Courses
The Application Fee payment can be made in one of the following modes :
- Online Payment [using Credit Card / Debit Card (VISA / Master Card / Maestro Card / Diners) & Netbanking
- Payment through scratch card: Scratch Card can be obtained from PDM Campus.
- Cash Payment at PDM: The candidate has to pay the fee at the time of physical counselling, he/she will be provided with a scratch card and an information brochure.
COUNSELING & ADMISSION
PDM will send intimation about the counseling / admission schedule on the candidates email address and registered mobile no.