Course Duration: 4 years
No. of Seats : 30 Seats
Eligibility: A candidate should have passed 10+2 with the subjects of PCB and English individually and must obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB from a recognised board. 5% relaxation in marks for Candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes.
Candidate shall complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2019.
Course Duration: 3 years
No. of Seats : 40 Seats
Eligibility: (a ) 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
(b) 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
(c) 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(d ) Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. For ANM/ LHV. There is no age bar.
- Picturesque campus spread over 95 acres in the region of Delhi NCR.
- Delhi metro connectivity with university shuttle service.
- Remain connected with the world 24/7 with unified wireless network.
- International standard curriculum designed keeping in view the outcome based education system.
- Chance to learn from highly experienced and research oriented faculty members.
- Study in a safe and sound campus fully covered by more than 350 CCTV cameras.
- State-of-the-art laboratories, multi storey library, hostels, gymnasium and other infrastructural facilities.
- On campus 100 bedded hospital with 24 hrs emergency services.
Faculty of Nursing
ADDRESS: Sector 3A, Sarai Aurangabad,
Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
PHONE: 1800-180-6600 (Toll Free)