Anuradha Bakshi - PDM Alumni
Applying to PDM University
Prospective students who wish to study at PDM University are required to fill in the online application form. The step-by-step by process to complete online application can be found at : https://www.pdm.ac.in/how-to-apply/
All the students are required to pay the following application fee while filling the online application form.
- Certificate / Diploma Courses : Rs 500/-
- UG & PG Courses : Rs 1000/-
- Ph.D. Courses : Rs 2000/-
Payment of Application Fee
The Application Fee payment can be made in one of the following methods:
- Online Payment (using Credit Card / Debit Card (VISA / Master Card / Maestro Card / RuPay / Diners) ,Netbanking and Paytm)
- Payment through scratch card by visiting PDMU Campus
- Cash Payment at PDM University Campus
Submission of application
- After submission of the application form online, the system will generate an application number.
- The application number along with auto generated password will be mailed to your registered mail address provided at the time of filling of the application form.
- After submission, the application will be forwarded to the Admission committee for further evaluation.
- The status of the application can be checked on https://applyonline.pdm.ac.in/login using the generated application number and the password.
- Students are advised to take two printouts of the application form after submission. One copy shall be submitted at the university campus during the physical verification of documents. The second copy shall be retained by the applicant.
Scrutiny of application
- After the evaluation of the application forms by the admission committee, the forms will either be approved / rejected based on the information submitted by the student in accordance with the university admission criteria.
- Once the decision is made, the candidates will be informed through SMS and E-mail.
- The students can also check the status of their application by logging in with the application number and password on the link: https://applyonline.pdm.ac.in/login
Physical verification of documents
- The university will inform the students whose application has been approved about the admission schedule via E-mail and SMS.
- Students will be required to visit the university campus as per the schedule provided for physical verification of the documents and complete the admission process.
- If the Result of Qualifying Exam is awaited, students can seek provisional admission until declaration of result.
Documents Required at the time of physical verification
The following documents are required at the time of Final Admission :
- Matriculation(10th) Certificate with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies.
- 10+2 marks sheet with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies.
- Diploma Marksheet & Diploma Copy with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies. (For Lateral Entry program)
- Graduation Marksheet & Certificate (For PG Courses)
- Four recent passport size colour photographs
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applied then, within 15 days of admission)
- Proof of Residence Certificate i.e copy of Aadhar Card /Ration Card / Election Voting Card /Driving License etc.
- SC/BC Certificate (if applicable)
Offer of Admission
- Once the documents have been verified, prospective students will be offered a place to study at the university in the form of an offer letter in the order of merit of the qualifying examination or national tests (wherever applicable).
- Upon acceptance of the offer letter and deposition of the fees, the students will be provided with the final admission letter.
- The final admission letter shall only be provided upon the fulfilment of all the terms and conditions as mentioned in the offer letter.
- The admission process shall be complete on receipt of the final admission letter.
- The students will also be required to sign the enrolment declaration and other undertaking documents as per the university regulations on receipt of the final admission letter.
- All admitted students must pay their fee as per the fee schedule notified by the university.
Induction and Enrolment
- Once the students have been admitted, the university shall communicate all the necessary information such as reporting date and time, academic calendar, housing details, documents to be submitted, items to bring to campus, and induction schedule before the commencement of academic program.
- Further details about enrolment shall be shared during the induction program.