Anuradha Bakshi - PDM Alumni
Refund Policy for Admission / Application Fee
- Admission Fee of Rs 4200/- is non-refundable
- Application Fee (Rs 2000/- for Ph.D, Rs 1000/- for UG & PG, Rs 500 for Diploma & Certificate courses) are non-refundable
Refund Policy for Tuition Fee
- The dates mentioned in this Policy will apply irrespective of the date of admission.
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 31 July, 2017, then the entire fee deposited shall be refunded after deduction of Non-refundable Admission Fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective program.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st July, 2017 irrespective of the date of the admission, No refund shall be made.
Refund Policy for Hostel Fee
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of classes, only Rs 1,000/- will be deducted as processing charges and balance shall be refunded.
- If the student withdraws from Hostel after the commencement of classes, Hostel fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
- If the student has availed hostel facility for ≥5 days in a calendar month, then Hostel fee for that calendar month shall also be deducted.
- Student should give one month prior intimation to vacate the hostel to Chief Warden.
Refund policy for Transport Fee
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of classes, only Rs 500/- shall be deducted as processing charges and balance shall be refunded.
- If the student withdraws after the commencement of classes, Transport fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
Admission Cancellation Policy
- In case of non-payment of remaining fee by due date, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
- All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable and mentioned in the provisional admission letter.
- Any student who does not comply with any of the above conditions within the stipulated time, the University shall have the right to cancel his/her admission.
- The University is not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the university and the applicant.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The University reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Bahadurgarh Courts only