Anuradha Bakshi - PDM Alumni
Refund Policy for Admission / Application Fee
- Admission Fee of Rs 4200/- is non-refundable
- Application Fee (Rs 2000/- for Ph.D, Rs 1000/- for UG & PG, Rs 500 for Diploma & Certificate courses) are non-refundable
Refund Policy for Tuition Fee
- The dates mentioned in this Policy will apply irrespective of the date of admission.
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 31 July, 2018, then the entire fee deposited shall be refunded after deduction of Non-refundable Admission Fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective program.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st July, 2018 irrespective of the date of the admission, No refund shall be made.
Refund Policy for Hostel Fee
Before the commencement of classes
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of classes, Rs. 1,000/- will be deducted as processing charges and balance shall be refunded.
After the commencement of classes
- Student must give one month prior intimation to vacate the hostel to the Dean Student Welfare.
- If the student fulfills the above condition and withdraws from hostel, the fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
- If the student fails to give prior intimation and withdraws from hostel, Rs 8000/- will be deducted in lieu of notice period and the fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
Note: In case of any damage incurred by the student, damage charges shall be deducted from the security deposit. In case the damage charges exceed the security deposit amount i.e. Rs 5000, the student shall bear the additional cost.
Refund policy for Transport Fee
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of classes, only Rs 500/- shall be deducted as processing charges and balance shall be refunded.
- If the student withdraws after the commencement of classes, Transport fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
Admission Cancellation Policy
- In case of non-payment of remaining fee by due date, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
- All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable and mentioned in the provisional admission letter.
- Any student who does not comply with any of the above conditions within the stipulated time, the University shall have the right to cancel his/her admission.
- The University is not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the university and the applicant.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The University reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Bahadurgarh Courts only