Anuradha Bakshi - PDM Alumni
Refund Policy for Admission / Application Fee
- Admission Fee of Rs 4200/- is non-refundable.
- Application Fee (Rs 2000/- for Ph.D, Rs 1000/- for UG & PG, Rs 500 for Diploma & Certificate courses) is non-refundable.
Refund Policy for Tuition Fee
The regulations for fee refund are based on the UGC guidelines in this regard. Refund of academic fees with reference to the notified last date of admissions is as follows:
Non-Payment of Fees
- In case of non-payment of fee by due date, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
- All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable and mentioned in the provisional admission letter.
- Any student who does not comply with any of the above conditions within the stipulated time, the University shall have the right to cancel his/her admission.
- The request of cancellation of admission/withdrawal must be made online. Any request through email/posts/letter will not be entertained.
- The mode of payment of the refund will be through NEFT/RTGS or cheque only.
- All refunds shall only be made to the bank account of the student/parent as per the details furnished.
- The university is not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the university and the applicant.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The university reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy without prior notification.
- All disputes shall be within the legal jurisdiction of Bahadurgarh only.