Living away from home in student accommodation is a great way for you to make new friends and integrate quickly into university life.
PDM University has a good range of comfortable, secure and reasonably priced accommodation, More than 700 students live on the campus and enjoy the beautiful facilities at the campus. Spacious rooms, 24 hour power back up, wi-fi connectivity, AC/Cooler are some of the basic features of hostels at PDM campus.
- ATM facility exists inside the complex for benefit of all the students staying in the hostel.
- Wi-fi facility for students and staff.
- 1250 KVA capacity generators for 24 hours power supply.
- Mineral water plant of sufficient capacity drinking water through out the campus.
- Full time security & vigil is maintained by the security department of the institution headed by retired Army Officer of the rank of Major.
- Swimming Pool & Gymnasium.
- Safe and sound campus fully covered by more than 350 CCTV cameras.
- Laundry & dry cleaning facility
- Evening Library facility for hostelers.
Refund Policy for Hostel Fee:
Before the commencement of classes
- If the student withdraws before the commencement of classes, Rs. 1,000/- will be deducted as processing charges and balance shall be refunded.
After the commencement of classes
- Student must give one month prior intimation to vacate the hostel to the Dean Student Welfare.
- If the student fulfills the above condition and withdraws from hostel, the fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
- If the student fails to give prior intimation and withdraws from hostel, Rs 8000/- will be deducted in lieu of notice period and the fee for balance months shall be refunded on pro-rata basis.
Note: In case of any damage incurred by the student, damage charges shall be deducted from the security deposit. In case the damage charges exceed the security deposit amount i.e. Rs 5000, the student shall bear the additional cost.