Anuradha Bakshi - PDM Alumni
Welcome to Training & Placement Cell at PDM Group of Institutions. PDM is a world class institution of Science & Technology. It has acquired this status through meritorious and innovative students, high quality faculty, and contribution by distinguished alumni. Our alumni have excelled in every field. PDM offers a large pool of talent to recruit from, with a wide range of specializations at UG and PG levels. PDM offers a large pool of talent to recruit from, with a wide range of specializations at UG and PG levels.
PDM is in the radar of the Corporate. MNC keep hiring our students on a routine basis More than thousand students are placed in on/off campus drives during the recent past. Over the years, our students have become the preferred ones for campus placement by all leading organizations. Organizations are welcomed to visit PDM and for pre-placement talks or kindly allow us to visit your esteemed organization. We promise whole hearted support to your team (admin, logistics, transports, infrastructure etc)to ensure successful placement drives.
We look forward to receive the team of your executives for recruitment at our lush green campus.
- To create a vibrant & happening cell at PDMCE, to make it a centre of excellence at NCR region & nodal centre for the placement activities in this part of the country & beyond.
- To create PDMCE as a preferred destination for MNCs to conduct their placement activities.
- To create a corporate friendly atmosphere in the college campus and to train & prepare the students, to face the rigors of professional world.
- TPO cell is a cell by the students, for the students & of the students. Hence, their involvement is a crucial for its success.
- 50% of the placement related information is brought to the cell by the students, as their future is involved in it.
- The cell activity is serving as a learning experience for the students to achieve skills in staff work and event management.
- It also develops their communication skills, soft skills, personality & attitude. The same goes for the faculty
The Objectives Are
- To Assist students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To Assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- To Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- To Assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
- Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- Industrial Training as per AICTE norms
- Communication skills
- Soft skills
- Personality Development
- Conduct of mock interviews
- Online Examinations
- Visits to various companies
- Visits by the corporate captains in the college,
- MNC big wigs to the college campus for seminar & conference
- Conduct of tech festivals
- Creation of Alumni association, meetings & get-together
- Creation of placement brochure and Data bank.
- Campuses-Joint, Small & Off Campuses.