Click to Know More
It is to bring to the kind notice of Deans, Staff and Students of various Faculties that PDM University will be celebrating Holi Festival – “Holi Milan” on 6th March 2020 (Friday) at open Amphitheater in PDMU Campus from 2:30 pm onwards.
Participation is invited from students of the different Faculties of PDMU for singing and dance performances. The names of participants can be forwarded by respective Faculty Co-ordinators.It is requested to all the Deans of the Faculties to kindly circulate the notice, for information to the staff and students. It is also requested to the Deans to schedule the sessional examination on 6th March, 2020 in the pre-lunch session only.
General Guidelines for Singing and Dance Performance:
- The performances should not more than one minute.
- The performance should be relevant to the event.
- The performance can be solo or in a group of maximum four participants.
- Two performances for each singing and dance are invited from each Faculty under PDMU.
- All entries should be marked to the respective Faculty Co-ordinator. The Co-ordinator will update the DSW Office in this regard.