B.Sc Nursing is a bachelor degree program offered at the university level. The undergraduate nursing program is broad-based education within an academic framework specially directed to the development of critical thinking skills, competence and standards required for the practice of professional nursing and midwifery as envisaged in national health policy 2002. B.Sc. Nursing program prepares its graduates to become an exemplary citizen by adhering to a code of ethics and professional conduct at all times in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligations so as to respond to national aspirations.These graduate nurses are prepared to work as a care provider, educator, coordinator, advocator, researcher, counselor & administrator etc.
They can become post graduate nurse after completing the M.Sc Nursing and M.Phil & Ph.D.
A person could work in the following profiles after graduating from this course-
- Case Manager
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing and become nursing faculty
Eligibility: A candidate should have passed 10+2 with the subjects of PCB and English individually and must obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB from a recognised board.
-Candidate shall complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2021. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.