The Bachelor of Design (Product Design) degree qualifies individuals to undertake professional work as industrial designers. The program provides individuals with the broad and coherent body of knowledge and skills relevant to the design and creation of the thousands of products and systems that people use every day. These include a wide range of consumer goods through to more sophisticated industrial products that represent the many facets of our industrialised and technological society.
The Bachelor of Design offers you a rich combination of experiences in imaginative creativity, the humanities and the sciences. The course is suitable for students who are interested in the areas of Product, Fashion & Graphic Design.
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
- B.Des course will enable the students to have a fulfilling professional career and facilitate the students to face the fast changing international scenario.
- The design field is basically a field where skills of a person it well recognized and appreciated. This course therefore equips the youth for a career which have national and international reach.
- The students will have an opportunity for self-employment. This field will also fetch them lucrative careers and might also aid to generate jobs for others.
- After the completion of B.Des students can always go for higher degree, like M.Des.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.