The four-year Integrated BBA-MBA course is a comprehensive management programme that aims to prepare a candidate for managerial job profiles from Class 12 onwards. Integrated BBA-MBA is a combined course of management studies from undergraduate to postgraduate level.
Students achieve excellence in theoretical and practical aspects of management in the field of finance, marketing, human resource and international business with essential knowledge regarding the latest developments in important areas of management education. The course content has been developed after consultive meetings with academies, experts from industry and corporate world.
- Study of basic aspects of Accounting ; Statistical techniques; Economics ; E-commerce; International market ; Foreign exchange market
- Integrating course through inclusion of various subjects based on current requirement given by industry.
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource
After earning a Management degree, most graduates find work in the business field. They may accept jobs with national and multinational corporations. Other career options include consulting positions or entrepreneurship. Management degrees frequently lead to upper management positions. A new graduate may not start out in such a position, but certainly has the opportunity to move up the career ladder faster than non-MBA counterparts.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.