The Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme prepares students for careers in the modern world of dental practice by combining clinical studies with basic and advanced dental sciences. Once students have mastered basic competencies in the University’s skills facilities, they rapidly move on to treating patients in both the Dental Hospital and local outreach clinics. BDS Dentistry is taught in a top-ranked institution proud of its facilities, research reputation, student support, excellent innovative programme and student centred curriculum. The programme aims to develop professional and ethical dentists who can:
- Take a patient-centred approach to clinical care within the dental team.
- Apply the skills, knowledge, behaviours and abilities to practice safely and e ciently
- Be a re ective practitioner committed to lifelong learning
- Gain a globally relevant education with degree by PDM University
- Engage with the latest developments in contemporary healthcare and the health and fitness industry; learn from experts utilizing the most current health research available.
- Practice the skills you need in a safe environment before undertaking clinical placements using world- leading simulation technologies.
- Become compassionate, thoughtful, skilled members and leaders of the medical profession.
- Earn a technically sound medical degree and practice your developed skills using the finest instruments and laboratories.
- Gain the educational experience and training required to be one of tomorrow’s doctors, reflecting the latest advance in medical sciences and practice.
- Learn from expert staff, PDM Genral hospitals where they conduct research designed improve practice and policy.
- Only NEET-2020 qualified candidates are eligible for admission.
- Candidate shall complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2020. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate.
- Must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in qualifying examination.
Fee Structure for the session 2020