Management education will give knowledge and exposure through understanding of the business and economy, beyond the daily management of an organization. Management studies is a program which can train young managers in developing a global perspective towards business, thereby tapping the tremendous opportunity in different parts of the world. Besides acquiring managerial skills it also imparts the entrepreneurial skills.
Basically management studies aims to create and disseminate knowledge, and to ensure continuous supply of knowledgeable, active and professionally committed managers, who look for new innovative and creative strategies in order to meet competitive threats positively and effectively for achieving competitive excellence.
It also aims to develop effective and ethical leaders and entrepreneurs, who anticipate, analyze and manage contemporary as well as emerging business and social issues.
The vision of the Department of Management is to provide quality management education that acknowledges our global environment and that leads to baccalaureate and master degrees. It aims to and to provide professional expertise and skills in the field of management and to contribute towards the development of industries, nation and above all the economy.
Students achieve excellence in theoretical and practical aspects of management in the field of finance, marketing, human resource and international business with essential knowledge regarding the latest developments in important areas of management education. The course content has been developed after consultive meetings with academies, experts from industry and corporate world.
- Study of basic aspects of Accounting ; Statistical techniques; Economics ; E-commerce; International market ; Foreign exchange market
- Integrating course through inclusion of various subjects based on current requirement given by industry.
Our MBA programme provides an opportunity to pursue specialization in the following areas:
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource
After earning a Management degree, most graduates find work in the business field. They may accept jobs with national and multinational corporations. Other career options include consulting positions or entrepreneurship. Management degrees frequently lead to upper management positions. A new graduate may not start out in such a position, but certainly has the opportunity to move up the career ladder faster than non-MBA counterparts.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||21,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||67,000|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|