Commerce education will give a thorough understanding of the economy and business, beyond the daily management of an organization. One can learn how a business operates, as well as explore how all the economic, political, social, cultural and technological decisions that go along with businesses can positively and negatively impact on our society, or even the world.
The course focuses on the factors that drive economic behavior at both an individual and organisational level. It will equip the students with the analytical, communication and problem solving skills to effectively identify issues, source information and find efficient and practical solutions. Our program offers core units that will introduce with the key principles of commerce.
The vision of department is to recognize the importance of continued learning throughout a student’s career and the course is designed to enhance your ability to understand new developments, pursue further studies and become a leader in your field. The course has been tailored in consultation with representatives from leading organizations, ensuring young people with an industry-relevant degree.
The basic and experimental knowledge imparted through various courses to under graduate and post graduate students of commerce makes them competent enough to find suitable jobs in educational institutions, R & D departments and in corporate sector. The following jobs opportunities can also be availed.
- For teaching in schools and colleges.
- For various financial positions in government and private sector.
- As financial consultants in corporate sector.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.