With the world evolving day in and day out, there is an intense need to understand the organisms evolving with it and also the role these organisms have on the environment. A biochemist can think of working with fields in medical, agriculture, public health care, forensic environment etc. Because of the nature of work there is a tremendous scope of research.
One can think of working with both public and private sectors. Companies like Medical Instrument companies, Biotechnology, Food and Drink industries, Research Companies and Laboratories, Sales and Marketing Firms, Chemical manufacturing companies, Health and Beauty Care, etc. are always in constant need of people to come work with them.
Also some companies in the public sector are good employers or biochemists; Drug Manufacturing Companies, Public Health Entities, Blood Service, Industrial Laboratories, Cancer research institutes, Research Departments, Educational Institutes, Environmental Pollution Control, Agriculture and fisheries, Forensic Science, Hospitals, Public Health Laboratories, Cosmetic Industries, etc.
There is also another field where there is always need for experts in the field of Biochemistry which is the quality control and safety section. Almost all companies in the field of food, pharmaceuticals, health and beauty care, etc required safety checks, regulations and quality control.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.