M.Sc. Information Technology is a postgraduate Science course. Information technology (IT) is the acquisition, processing, storage and dissemination of vocal, pictorial, textual and numerical information by a microelectronics-based combination of computing and telecommunications. The duration of M.Sc. in Information Technology is of two academic years.
The following job opportunities are available:
- Provides opportunities to work in multinational companies as network administrators, developers, web designers, database administrators.
- Career in teaching computer studies in both school and colleges recognized by teaching council.
- As project leaders or software developers in software organizations.
- Career in research
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
PG Courses : Admission will be on the basis of merit of qualifying exam.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
Fee Structure for the session 2022
| Course Code || Course Name || Tuition Fee || Other Academic Charges* || Admission Fee (One Time) || Total Fee per Annum (INR) |
| B507 || M.Sc in Information Technology || 43,500 || 22,000 || 4200 || 65,500 |
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
| ROOM TYPES || FEE PER ANNUM (Indian Nationals) in INR || FEE PER ANNUM (Foreign Nationals) in USD |
| SINGLE ROOM || AC || 140000 || 2900 |
| COOLER || 105000 || 2100 |
| NON AC || 95000 || 1700 |
| SHARED ROOM (2-3 SEATER) || AC || 120000 || 2600 |
| COOLER || 90000 || 1600 |
| NON AC || 80000 || 1250 |
| One Time Security Amount of Rs 5000 / USD 75 will be charged extra (adjustable) |
| Hostel Fees includes Room Rent, Mess, Laundry Service, Electricity, Wi-fi & Gymnasium charges. |
| Students who wish to avail accommodation after January 01 of the respective year, shall be liable to pay 60% of the annual fees. |
| The fee is subject to revision every year. |
| For more details, please read the halls of regulation guide. Click here|
| Slab wise Route || Fee |
| Slab 7 (Delhi - All Places) || INR 34,000 |
| Slab 6 (Gurgaon) || INR 32,000 |
| Slab 5 (Rohtak, Sonepat) || INR 28,000 |
| Slab 4 (Bawana, Chhawla Village, Deenpur, Nangli Dairy, Narela, Udyog Nagar) || INR 26,000 |
| Slab 3 (Kanjhawala, Kharkhoda, Kundal, Najafgarh, Nangloi, Sampla, Saidpur, Sohti) || INR 22,000 |
| Slab 2 (Asoda, Bamnoli, Ghewra Mor, Jharoda Village, Ladrawan,Kanonda, Mundka, Tikri Border) || INR 19,000 |
| Slab 1 (Bahadurgarh & PDM Metro Station) || INR 12,000 |
| Transport Regulations: |
| 1. The entire fee shall be payable before the commencement of the academic session. |
| 2. Transport fee, once paid shall not be refunded/adjusted after the commencement of the classes under any circumstances. |
| 3. Air-conditioned buses will be operated from limited places. |
| 4. Transport fee shall be subject to revision every year. |