M.Sc. Information Technology is a postgraduate Science course. Information technology (IT) is the acquisition, processing, storage and dissemination of vocal, pictorial, textual and numerical information by a microelectronics-based combination of computing and telecommunications. The duration of M.Sc. in Information Technology is of two academic years.
The following job opportunities are available:
- Provides opportunities to work in multinational companies as network administrators, developers, web designers, database administrators.
- Career in teaching computer studies in both school and colleges recognized by teaching council.
- As project leaders or software developers in software organizations.
- Career in research
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.