M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics is a 2-year full-time post graduate divided across 4 semesters. It has been designed to impart to eligible candidates requisite skills in:
- critical evaluation through an integration of nutrition, dietetics, and research.
- interaction with patients and students.
- hands-on training in hospitals, in association with dieticians and clinicians.
- advanced diet therapy.
- participating in symposiums, research projects, and conferences in Nutrition & Dietetics.
- forging a connection between medicine, chemistry, and food, focusing on the good and bad effects of alimentation on the human body.
Popular areas of employment for such Nutritionists and Dietetics include:
- private or government hospitals
- colleges, schools, research institutes
- maternity, yoga centres
- health maintenance organizations
- public health clinics
- athlete camps, etc.
This degree also provides a firm base for a higher degree such as a M.Phil and Ph.D. Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Above 95% aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100% on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
Fee Structure for the session 2018-19
|Other Academic Charges*||
|Admission Fee (One Time)||INR 4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||INR 57,000|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|