M Tech (Machine Design & Robotics) is a two-year full time programme. It is considered as one of the important branches of mechanical engineering. The PG programme focuses on the topics like principles of machine design, mechatronics and product design, CAD/CAM lab, mechanical behavior of materials, total quality management, robotic engineering etc. After pursuing M Tech (Machine Design & Robotics), one can opt for doctorate level study in the field or can work as machine design engineer in any public or private organization.
This program focuses on Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity, Advanced Vibrations, Tribology and Bearing Design, Fracture Mechanics, Experimental Stress Analysis, Composite Materials & Technology, and Finite Element Analysis.
Engineers who specialized in machine design & Robotics are very much needed in mechanical, electrical, electronics, computer based industries for developing new products. Design Engineers are considered the most knowledgeable in any engineering industries. With a specialization in design engineering and experience of 10 to 12 years in mechanical engineering industries, a person can become an entrepreneur and he can initiate his/her own industry for new product development.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.