The Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree provides graduate training in different disciplines in dentistry. The aim of each discipline programme is to prepare graduate students to become registered dental specialists. The programmes foster development of critical analysis, research skills, and advanced clinical skills that will be recognised for specialist registration. The programmes prepare students to be both practitioners and advisory consultants in their chosen areas of specialisation. Within each programme, papers on research methods and practice, advanced clinical science, and advanced clinical practice are included.
- Gain a globally relevant education with degree by PDM University
- Engage with the latest developments in contemporary healthcare and the health and fitness industry; learn from experts utilizing the most current health research available.
- Practice the skills you need in a safe environment before undertaking clinical placements using world- leading simulation technologies.
- Become compassionate, thoughtful, skilled members and leaders of the medical profession.
- Earn a technically sound medical degree and practice your developed skills using the finest instruments and laboratories.
- Gain the educational experience and training required to be one of tomorrow’s doctors, reflecting the latest advance in medical sciences and practice.
- Learn from expert staff, PDM Genral hospitals where they conduct research designed improve practice and policy.
Should be pass BDS examination having one year compulsory rotating internship from any dental college recognized by DCI and the candidate should be registered permanently with State Dental Council ⁄ DCI at the time of admission. (Only NEET-MDS 2022 qualified candidates are eligible for admission.)
Only NEET-MDS 2022 qualified candidates are eligible for admission.
Fee Structure for the session 2022
| Course Code || Course Name || Tuition Fee || Other Academic Charges* || Admission Fee (One Time) || Total Fee per Annum (INR) |
| F507 || Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Periodontology || 350,000 || 100,000 || 4,200 || 450,000 |
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
| ROOM TYPES || FEE PER ANNUM (Indian Nationals) in INR || FEE PER ANNUM (Foreign Nationals) in USD |
| SINGLE ROOM || AC || 140000 || 2900 |
| COOLER || 105000 || 2100 |
| NON AC || 95000 || 1700 |
| SHARED ROOM (2-3 SEATER) || AC || 120000 || 2600 |
| COOLER || 90000 || 1600 |
| NON AC || 80000 || 1250 |
| One Time Security Amount of Rs 5000 / USD 75 will be charged extra (adjustable) |
| Hostel Fees includes Room Rent, Mess, Laundry Service, Electricity, Wi-fi & Gymnasium charges. |
| Students who wish to avail accommodation after January 01 of the respective year, shall be liable to pay 60% of the annual fees. |
| The fee is subject to revision every year. |
| For more details, please read the halls of regulation guide. Click here|
| Slab wise Route || Fee |
| Slab 7 (Delhi - All Places) || INR 34,000 |
| Slab 6 (Gurgaon) || INR 32,000 |
| Slab 5 (Rohtak, Sonepat) || INR 28,000 |
| Slab 4 (Bawana, Chhawla Village, Deenpur, Nangli Dairy, Narela, Udyog Nagar) || INR 26,000 |
| Slab 3 (Kanjhawala, Kharkhoda, Kundal, Najafgarh, Nangloi, Sampla, Saidpur, Sohti) || INR 22,000 |
| Slab 2 (Asoda, Bamnoli, Ghewra Mor, Jharoda Village, Ladrawan,Kanonda, Mundka, Tikri Border) || INR 19,000 |
| Slab 1 (Bahadurgarh & PDM Metro Station) || INR 12,000 |
| Transport Regulations: |
| 1. The entire fee shall be payable before the commencement of the academic session. |
| 2. Transport fee, once paid shall not be refunded/adjusted after the commencement of the classes under any circumstances. |
| 3. Air-conditioned buses will be operated from limited places. |
| 4. Transport fee shall be subject to revision every year. |