The Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree provides graduate training in different disciplines in dentistry. The aim of each discipline programme is to prepare graduate students to become registered dental specialists. The programmes foster development of critical analysis, research skills, and advanced clinical skills that will be recognised for specialist registration. The programmes prepare students to be both practitioners and advisory consultants in their chosen areas of specialisation. Within each programme, papers on research methods and practice, advanced clinical science, and advanced clinical practice are included.
- Gain a globally relevant education with degree by PDM University
- Engage with the latest developments in contemporary healthcare and the health and fitness industry; learn from experts utilizing the most current health research available.
- Practice the skills you need in a safe environment before undertaking clinical placements using world- leading simulation technologies.
- Become compassionate, thoughtful, skilled members and leaders of the medical profession.
- Earn a technically sound medical degree and practice your developed skills using the finest instruments and laboratories.
- Gain the educational experience and training required to be one of tomorrow’s doctors, reflecting the latest advance in medical sciences and practice.
- Learn from expert staff, PDM Genral hospitals where they conduct research designed improve practice and policy.
- Should be pass BDS examination having one year compulsory rotating internship from any dental college recognized by DCI and the candidate should be registered permanently with State Dental Council ⁄ DCI at the time of admission.
Admission will be on the basis of merit of NEET-MDS 2018 .
|Other Academic Charges*||1,37,100|
|Security Amount (One Time)||20,000|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||8,22,100|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, University Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|