English is the most commonly and widely used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together, they commonly use English to communicate. Even in India as a big country, people going from North to South for education or business, mostly communicate in English and this language has become a link language.
English plays an important role in producing and promoting changes and accepting new trends in the modern Indian society. English generates modernity, imparts new knowledge and skills and gives a formal system of living which is found in the developed countries of the world. Majority of the standard journals and magazines are published in English. If we have knowledge of reading, writing, understanding, speaking English, we would have better knowledge of science and technology, social sciences, industry and health. Language experts agreed that English learning is a very important aspect of life. It has been used as an official language, the language of administration of courts, legislature, etc. It is a language which has a rich literature and also covers the vast spectrum of science and technology as well as industries and commerce.
The knowledge imparted through the above mentioned courses to graduate and post graduate students makes them competent enough to find suitable jobs in the field of education, HR management, creative writing etc. The following job opportunities can also be availed.
- For teaching in schools and colleges.
- For contributing in contemporary literature.
- For bilingual translation.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.