B.Sc (PCM) course emphasizes on making the students understand the structural and functional basis of the universe.. This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics. The program leads the students to higher learning in physical, mathematical and chemical sciences and contribute to the welfare of the society. It is designed to help the students to understand the importance of chemicals, chemical industries and the role of these in improving the quality of human life. It also helps the students to recognize and appreciate the contribution of great scientists in the field of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
The basic and experimental knowledge imparted through various courses to under graduate and post graduate students of basic sciences makes them competent enough to find suitable jobs in R&D institutions, DRDO laboratories and industrial organization engaged in testing, calibration, manufacturing and maintenance of a wide range of equipments and technologies.
The following jobs opportunities can also be availed.
- For teaching in school and colleges.
- For various scientific position in government and R&D labs.
- As project leaders/scientific officers in various defense laboratories
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
|Other Academic Charges*||21,000|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||57,000|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|