B.Sc (Hons.) in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The degree course is awarded after successfully completing a three years program in the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of information systems with the use of software applications and computer hardware to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information. In other words, B.Sc (Hons.) Information Technology degree is the comprehensive course that involves the study of computing technology, covering everything from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases. B.Sc (Hons.) Information Technology degree course includes the study of software development, software testing, software engineering, computer networking, web design, databases, programming, etc.
The following job opportunities are available:
- Provides opportunities to work in multinational companies as network administrators, developers, web designers, database administrators.
- Career in teaching computer studies in both school and colleges recognized by teaching council.
- As project leaders or software developers in software organizations.
- Career in research
10+2 from the recognized Board of School Education or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
UG Courses : Admission will be on the basis of merit of qualifying exam.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
Fee Structure for the session 2023
| Course Code || Course Name || Tuition Fee || Other Academic Charges* || Admission Fee (One Time) || Total Fee per Annum (INR) |
| B407 || B.Sc in Information Technology || 44,500 || 22,000 || 4200 || 66,500 |
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
| ROOM TYPES || FEE PER ANNUM (Indian Nationals) in INR || FEE PER ANNUM (Foreign Nationals) in USD |
| SINGLE ROOM || AC || 140000 || 2900 |
| COOLER || 105000 || 2100 |
| NON AC || 95000 || 1700 |
| SHARED ROOM (2-3 SEATER) || AC || 120000 || 2600 |
| COOLER || 90000 || 1600 |
| NON AC || 80000 || 1250 |
| One Time Security Amount of Rs 5000 / USD 75 will be charged extra (adjustable) |
| Hostel Fees includes Room Rent, Mess, Laundry Service, Electricity, Wi-fi & Gymnasium charges. |
| Students who wish to avail accommodation after January 01 of the respective year, shall be liable to pay 60% of the annual fees. |
| The fee is subject to revision every year. |
| For more details, please read the halls of regulation guide. Click here|
| Slab wise Route || Fee |
| Slab 7 (Delhi - All Places) || INR 34,000 |
| Slab 6 (Gurgaon) || INR 32,000 |
| Slab 5 (Rohtak, Sonepat) || INR 28,000 |
| Slab 4 (Bawana, Chhawla Village, Deenpur, Nangli Dairy, Narela, Udyog Nagar) || INR 26,000 |
| Slab 3 (Kanjhawala, Kharkhoda, Kundal, Najafgarh, Nangloi, Sampla, Saidpur, Sohti) || INR 22,000 |
| Slab 2 (Asoda, Bamnoli, Ghewra Mor, Jharoda Village, Ladrawan,Kanonda, Mundka, Tikri Border) || INR 19,000 |
| Slab 1 (Bahadurgarh & PDM Metro Station) || INR 12,000 |
| Transport Regulations: |
| 1. The entire fee shall be payable before the commencement of the academic session. |
| 2. Transport fee, once paid shall not be refunded/adjusted after the commencement of the classes under any circumstances. |
| 3. Air-conditioned buses will be operated from limited places. |
| 4. Transport fee shall be subject to revision every year. |