B.Sc in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The degree course is awarded after successfully completing a three years program in the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of information systems with the use of software applications and computer hardware to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information. In other words, B.Sc. (Information Technology) degree is the comprehensive course that involves the study of computing technology, covering everything from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases. B.Sc. (Information Technology) degree course includes the study of software development, software testing, software engineering, computer networking, web design, databases, programming, etc.
The following job opportunities are available:
- Provides opportunities to work in multinational companies as network administrators, developers, web designers, database administrators.
- Career in teaching computer studies in both school and colleges recognized by teaching council.
- As project leaders or software developers in software organizations.
- Career in research
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.