B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry with Computer Science is a program which provides students exposure to the critical domains of the Science i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The first year curriculum provides the basic understanding of core concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Environmental Science, Computers and Communication Skills. The curriculum emphasizes on the application oriented approach and development of problem solving skills in students. The Lab courses in this program provide students hands on exposure to electronic components, instrumentation techniques, microprocessor technology and computer applications.
The basic and experimental knowledge imparted through various courses to under graduate and post graduate students of basic sciences makes them competent enough to find suitable jobs in R&D institutions, DRDO laboratories and industrial organization engaged in testing, calibration, manufacturing and maintenance of a wide range of equipments and technologies.
The following jobs opportunities can also be availed.
- For teaching in school and colleges.
- For various scientific position in government and R&D labs.
- As project leaders/scientific officers in various defense laboratories
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.