B.F.A (Fine Arts) – Stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. Typically, a Bachelor of Fine Arts is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2). Fine Arts is an art form which is developed mainly for aesthetics rather than practical application. Subjects studied under this degree are Applied Art & Painting.
Bachelor’s degree programs in fine arts typically cover creative endeavors such as writing, theater and crafts. The course offers the guidance and resources that enable the aspirants to discover their own voice, talent and love for life.
Graduates holding a BFA may find careers as craft or fine artists, multimedia artists, actors, art directors, art teachers or writers.
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.