B.F.A (Fine Arts) – Stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. Typically, a Bachelor of Fine Arts is a four year duration course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2). Fine Arts is an art form which is developed mainly for aesthetics rather than practical application. Subjects studied under this degree are Applied Art & Painting.
Bachelor’s degree programs in fine arts typically cover creative endeavors such as Painting , Arts & crafts. The course offers the guidance and resources that enable the aspirants to discover their own voice, talent and love for life.
Graduates holding a BFA may find careers as craft or fine artists, multimedia artists, art directors, art teachers .
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.