B.Sc (Gen.) in Biochemistry,Microbiology & Chemistry at PDM University facilitates the student to understand the fundamental concepts of Microorganisms and cutting edge aspects of biochemical process.
Job options for B.Sc (Gen.)- Biochemistry,Microbiology & Chemistry
Upon completion of the B.Sc (Gen.)- Biochemistry,Microbiology & Chemistry graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers within teaching, research (medical, chemical, agricultural, etc.), or the chemical, food, and biotechnological industries.
Study Options after B.Sc Graduation:
The key advantages that B.Sc graduates have is that of choice. They have a wide range of options available in terms of subjects, topics, fields and other associated as mentioned above to pursue their graduation degree in. B.Sc graduates can opt to join a postgraduate level degree programme in their respective field or subject to pursue further studies. Some students have also been known to opt for non-science master degree programmes like journalism, animation, computer technology, management, hospitality sector and many others as their field of study after completion of their B.Sc graduation.
- Above 95% aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100% on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
Fee Structure for the session 2018-19
|Other Academic Charges*||
|Admission Fee (One Time)||INR 4200|
|Total Fee per Annum (INR)||INR 61,500|
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.
|Delhi (All Places)||INR 32,000|