B.Sc Botany, Zoology & Chemistry course enables the students to take up advanced studies in Botany, Zoology & Chemistry. The main goal of a B.Sc degree in any subject is to develop a deeper understanding of natural laws, inquiring about the reasons and logics which govern them through established methods of observation, modelling, experimentation and calculations. This makes B.Sc degree a very important weapon in your arsenal and opens a plethora of opportunities for further studies, research as well as lucrative employment opportunities across the globe.
Job options for BSc (BZC)
After completing BSc. degree one can get employed in non-scientific sectors in addition to scientific sectors. They can seek out for career in research laboratories, Government corporations, banking and finance sector and so on. Apart from this, science graduates can also find jobs in IT industry, business, BPO, marketing, technical writing and so on.
Study Options after B.Sc Graduation
The key advantages that B.Sc graduates have is that of choice. They have a wide range of options available in terms of subjects, topics, fields and other associated as mentioned above to pursue their graduation degree in. B.Sc graduates can opt to join a postgraduate level degree programme in their respective field or subject to pursue further studies. Some students have also been known to opt for non-science master degree programmes like journalism, animation, computer technology, management, hospitality sector and many others as their field of study after completion of their B.Sc graduation.
- Above 95% aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100% on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.