- Microbiology is the branch of the science that deals with the study of microscopic organisms. Microscopic organisms are any living organism that is either a single cell, a cell cluster or has no cells at all. Microorganisms are responsible for the disease so the course usually studies about the immune system (Immunology).
- Study about Subjects and topics like Macromolecular Structure & Analysis, Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation, Principles of Transmission Genetics, Principles of Immunology, Computational Biology, etc.
- The duration of the course B.Sc (Hons.) Microbiology is three years and the complete syllabus of the program is divided into six semesters.
- Environmental Management and Conservation
- Beverage Industry
- Farm Management Organizations
- Biotechnology Firms
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industries
- Clinical Research Organizations and Universities
- Fertilizer & Chemicals Plants
- Cosmetic Companies
- Health Care Providers
- Fermentation Industries (including Breweries)
- Medical Laboratories
- Herbal Products Companies
- Plant Genetics Research Centres
- Wildlife and Fishery Departments
- Medical Research
- Testing Laboratories
- National Parks
This degree also provides a firm base for a higher degree such as a M.Sc., Ph.D. and M.Phil. Degree in Microbiology
- Above 95 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 100 % on Tuition fee
- 90 % to 94.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 50 % on Tuition fee
- 85 % to 89.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 20 % on Tuition fee
- 80 % to 84.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 15 % on Tuition fee
- 75 % to 79.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam;10 % on Tuition fee
- 65 % to 74.99 % aggregate marks in qualifying exam; 5 % on Tuition fee
* Other Academic Charges includes Development Fund, Examination Fee, Alumni Fee etc.